Saturday, February 25, 2023

Liked on YouTube: Witchcraft Altar Tour

Witchcraft Altar Tour
I feel weird uploading without mentioning the George Floyd situation so I just wanted to make it clear that I am an ally to all POC, I will support you all and I want to use my privilege to help in anyway I can. Black Lives Matter is an important movement to me and I support it 100%. I hope that one day we will no longer live in a world where some people have privilege based on their skin colour. The murder of George is shocking, sickening and extremely upsetting to me, I do not want privilege, I wish we were all just equal. I love you all and I want to educate myself so I can spread more information about the topic in a dedicated video. Please email the Minneapolis police department and ask for the four officers involved to be charged with murder, I have done so and I will continue to do all I can from the other side of the world. I know this doesn't relate to the video at all but I don't have enough knowledge to make a dedicated video on the subject yet. I just wanted to let you all know that I truly and deeply care about this, I'm extremely upset and have cried over this with you, I pray for change, I hope this sparks big change. I love you, and if you're affected by this situation I am here for you, please feel free to reach out to me on instagram (@alishaacat) Okay with that said, here is the video description... Hello angels! Welcome to my altar tour video. My altar is currently Ostara themed, I really need to update it haha. I hope this video give you a little insight on how you can set up an altar for witchcraft and about how I like to express myself magickally. If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment! and also leave a comment telling me about your altar and what your favourite thing about my altar is! Lots of love everybody xoxo ✿✿✿ MUSIC Song is Tranquility by Prod. Riddiman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u43yUcB8uY " This beat is available for you to use and make profit with, but please credit me (Prod. Riddiman) where possible! ✌️" ✿✿✿ Thank you for watching! Please like and subscribe if you enjoyed this. If this is your first time here, hi! My name is Alisha, I'm from England. I love cats, travelling, tattoos, make up, spirituality, nature and fantasy worlds. If you're not new here than hello, welcome back, thank you for sticking around ♥️ ✿ Pastel Instagram - https://ift.tt/ORXzBbe (@alishaacat) ✿ ✿ Witchy Instagram - https://ift.tt/aH0AIOV (@faery.cat) (My only social media, along with youtube) ✿ I'm also on the "Pagans & Witches" Amino ✿ https://ift.tt/tFPVqHd ♥️♥️♥️ NSFW ♥️♥️♥️ I have some not suitable for work content available for sale, for more details you can check out my work accounts ✿ Twitter - @LilyxMoonflower ✿ ✿ Instagram - @LilyxMoonflower ✿

via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdUQ_YojSks

No comments:

Post a Comment