Saturday, August 11, 2018

Lucha Underground star challenges Bullet Club


Lucha Underground machine and Impact star Brian Cage is tired of hearing about the Bullet Club and has challenged the entire group to a match at Chris Jericho's cruise this October. "I'm sick and tired of the Bullet Club," Cage exclaimed. "Everywhere you go, it's all ya hear 'Bullet Club, Bullet Club, Bullet Club,' they're in Hot Topic, you got the Pop figures! Yeah, they're phenomenal athletes, but guess what? They're not Brian Cage. ... It's funny, you got all these Impact / Ring of Honor challenges going down and nobody's challenging me. I mean, hell, I wouldn't want to challenge me either. So let me throw it out. Bullet Club. This goes out to all of you, 'The Swolverine,' Mr. GMSI himself is laying out the challenge and on that cruise you're going to find out the answer to the question, 'Who better than Brian Cage?' Well, that's nobody and I don't need any partners, I'll take you all on by myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment