Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Interesting comments on #LuchaUnderground from Vampiro in 2015

In light of the current Lucha Underground situation, and also looking at the waythe #TurdCutter  Vampiro has treated Taya and others, this is an interesting few quotes from his Facebook two years ago when there was a question about whether Lucha Underground was returning way back then:

"I need to vent, and I hope that the people involved in deciding what's next for Lucha underground read this.I have said many times in my career, that without fan you ain't s--t. Yes, there are big names attached to Lucha Underground. There are a lot of very, very cool people behind the scenes; many of whom I consider friends for life. Some I owe so much to for letting Vampiro live again.
And there are some people, talent, who f---ing suck as human beings. Maybe they are important for this business, I don't know, but as human beings, I can't name names, cause it won't do nothing but cause a rift. But I will say it - you suck. And I am sure there are people who are sick of me, and just don't like me, and I get that, and I don't give a f---. But, together, we are LUCHA UNDERGROUND."

He went on to express some feelings that I am sure many fans and many of the roster can sympathize with during the current situation:

 "We asked for love, we got mad, mad, mad love. Now we are leaving too many people hanging for too long. We are hot. [Lucha Underground] is the s--t. But you f--- around too much, and sooner or later people forget about you."... "LU has made me feel like living again. Like I have a family, a home. And I miss my brothers and sisters."

We will discuss the Lucha situation this week on the Way2Real LuchaKliq party on thursday night, 7pm PT 10pm ET at http://youtube.com/c/itsrealtous